Writing in the liberal arts personality traits.

Personality traits are the behaviors that human beings display in their daily activities and as they interact with others. These are the characteristics of human beings that describe a persons approach towards life. Each individual has particular way of responding to different stimuli within the environment. This is controlled by exposure and experiences in a persons life.
Conscientiousness
    This is the trait whereby an individual is self-disciplined, acts dutifully and aims to achieve what heshe has planned. People who display this trait plan their activities and do not do things in a haphazard manner. Conscientiousness creates the urge to achieve great things in a persons life. In my life, I have always been prepared to meet responsibilities and have a well planned schedule of my activities. I have set high goals in my life some of which I have achieved while others I have been unable to accomplish. Determination to make ends meet has been my motivating factor despite the fact that I have been brought up in a humble family. My financial journey has been encountered by many challenges and achieving my obligations has been a big task though I have never given up the struggle to attain stability in my life. Since my life in primary school, I have always had a timetable of my activities so as to meet my planned goals. I have been responsible enough for the reason that being the first born in our family I had to take care of my siblings when my parents were away from home. I like being orderly and pay attention to details. My siblings have always viewed me like a leader since I have always taken up responsibilities that demand command from me and directed others to do things according to the plan. In every situation I find myself in, I am always prepared to encounter the responsibilities and consequences involved in every duty assigned.
Extroversion
    This is the trait whereby an individual likes being in company of others and has positive attitude towards other people. Extroverts are people who have positive emotions and enjoy the company of others. They draw attention from other people, are assertive, they like talking and they take action to achieve their goals. In my primary school days, I was the team leader of the scouts and I managed to lead the team for five years. After joining high school, I was elected the treasurer of journalism club and was involved in writing articles that we published every term. When I joined the University, I was elected the secretary general of the students union after a competitive campaign when I was a second year student. I have interacted with many people after graduation some of them are my seniors others are my juniors and colleagues.
Agreeableness
    This is the characteristic of being cooperative and companionate about others. It is a trait that is portrayed by people who are not antagonistic or suspicious about others. Individuals with this trait seek harmony with others and appreciate getting along with others. They are optimistic about life, trust other people, they are friendly and honest with everybody. Since my childhood days, I have been interested in the affairs of other people and have approached other peoples problems with a lot of concern. I have sympathized with my friends and have always tried to make other people feel at ease. Taking time to solve other peoples problems and listening to other people has been my motto.

0 comments:

Post a Comment